Information is changing frequently, please check back often for updates.
Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and patience as we work collaboratively to address the unprecedented response to COVID-19. This information will include the impacted building or location.
In accordance with Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253 - Reporting of Confirmed and Probable Cases of COVID-19 at Schools, Tri County Area Schools will report new and cumulative counts of School Associated Case(s) of COVID-19. This information will include the impacted building or location.
Previous Reporting Dashboards:
July 8, 2021 - 2021-2022 Back to School Recommendations
May 24-28, 2021
May 17-21, 2021
May 10-14, 2021
May 3-7, 2021
April 26-30, 2021
April 19-23, 2021
April 12-16, 2021
April 5-9, 2021
Mar 29-Apr 2, 2021
March 22-26, 2021
March 15-19, 2021
March 8-12, 2021
March 1-5, 2021
January 1-15, 2021
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eye, nose, or mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work, or school, especially when someone is ill.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol. As always, encourage your child to practice hand hygiene at home and school.
Superintendent's Communication (District-Wide)
Parent Ltr - MS Remote Learning (3/14/2021)
Parent Ltr - Return to In-Person Learning (12/30/2020)
Parent Ltr - Remote Learning Extended (12/04/2020)
Parent Ltr - Move to Remote Learning (11/17/2020)
Parent Ltr - Positive COVID-19 Staff Member (10/30/20)
Parent Ltr - Positive COVID-19 Parent (10/23/20)
Parent Ltr - Information on School Closing & Remote Learning (10/19/20)
Parent Ltr - Positive COVID-19 MAISD Employee (10/18/20)
Parent Ltr - Positive COVID-19 Student (10/16/20)
Parent Ltr - School Closing due to COVID-19 (10/13/20)
Parent Ltr - New Mask Order - MDE 10/05/20
Parent Ltr - Update on Supreme Court Ruling (10/04/20)
Parent Ltr - Positive COVID-19 Staff Member (10/02/20)
Parent Ltr Update on Reopening (8/14/20
Parent Ltr on School Reopening Update(7/28/20)
Opening Plan Ltr (7/22/20)
Reopening FAQ's (7/22/20)
Viking Virtual Programming FAQ's
Back to School Safely 2020 (6/25/20)
Response Update (5/7/20)
Pandemic EBT - Michigan Info (4/23/20)
Chromebook Distribution Info Ltr (4/10/20)
Remote Learning Prep (4/9/20)
Cell Phone Carrier Update (4/9/20)
COVID-19 School Closing for Remainder of the Year (4/2/20)
TC COVID-19 Update (3/23/20)
Meals Program Ltr (3/15/20)
COVID-19 School Closing Ltr (3/12/20)
Coronavirus Concerns Ltr (3/11/20)
MMHD Ltr on COVID-19 (3/11/20)
Talking with your Children about Coronavirus (3/11/20)
TCAS Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
Tri County Area Schools' Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan was approved on Monday, September 28, 2020 by the TCAS Board of Education. Please click the link below for the detailed plan.
TCAS COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
Tri County Area Schools' COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan was approved by the TCAS Board of Education on August 10, 2020. Please click the link for the detailed plan.
The following documents support this plan.