Thank you for your cooperation, understanding and patience as we work collaboratively to address the unprecedented response to COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eye, nose, or mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work, or school, especially when someone is ill.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol. As always, encourage your child to practice hand hygiene at home and school.
Superintendent's Communication (District-Wide)
TCAS Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
Tri County Area Schools' Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan was approved on Monday, September 28, 2020 by the TCAS Board of Education. Please click the link below for the detailed plan.
TCAS COVID-19 Preparedness & Response Plan
Tri County Area Schools' COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan was approved by the TCAS Board of Education on August 10, 2020. Please click the link for the detailed plan.
The following documents support this plan.