Important Information for Seniors - Class of 2020
We hope you are keeping your chin up and looking forward to what your future has in store for you. But before you leave TCHS, here are some things you want to know:
Pick Up/Drop Off Day - May 4
On Monday, May 4, from 1:00 - 3:00 pm we will have Senior Day where you can come to the high school to pick up or drop off: (Please stay in your car someone will assist you)
- Locker stuff
- Your senior shirt
- Cap & Gown - we can only release those that have paid for it
- Graduation Cords
- Baby Picture
- Jostens items if paid in full. If you have a balance that you owe, please call 800.567.8367 to pay it so you may pick up your items
- Textbook dropoff: Any TCHS books that need to be returned
- College Textbook Reimbursement: If this applies to you, please remember to bring the receipt with your textbook. A check will be mailed to you.
- Your diploma is not available yet but we will be in touch with an update.
SAVE THE DATE: Here are two tentative dates for graduation: Sunday, June 14 and Sunday, August 2 (Back Up Date). We will know more as the quarantine restrictions change. More specific details will be provided next week.
SAVE THE DATE: (Seniors Last Day) May 14th, 8:30PM on the campus of TCHS. We will be doing something special to honor our Seniors. More details to come.
“Be The Light” TCHS will be turning on the football stadium lights on Friday nights starting at 8:20pm. They will stay on for 20 minutes and 20 seconds to honor our graduation class (Class of 2020).
Reminder if you still need to select a letter grade instead of Credit. please do so by checking your email and going to the Google form.
Please know that the entire TCHS staff is thinking about you, understanding what you must be feeling with your senior activities taken away. But on the upside, you are healthy, graduating and what a story to tell your kids someday.
Important Information for Underclassmen (9-11)
Pick Up/Drop Off Day - May 4
Please mark your calendar for Locker Pick-Up on Monday, May 4 from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Please drive up to the front of the school and someone will assist you. If you are unable to pick up/drop off your items there will be another date/time announced in the future.
- Pick up your locker items. (We will deliver them to your car) If a Tri County textbook/book was in your looker it was returned to the Media Center.
- Textbook drop off: Any TCHS books that need to be returned
- Bring any library books to turn in
- Return college textbooks that were loaned to you
- College Textbook Reimbursement: If this applies to you please remember to bring the receipt with your textbook. A check will be mailed to you.
- If you have things in a locker room locker, we will email you the date and time you will be allowed to come into the high school to retrieve them
- Need a work permit? Beginning Monday May 13th, plan to stop by the high school to pick one up or have someone complete the form (must be filled out by both you and employer first) from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
The TCHS staff looks forward to the day when we can be back together under this roof.
Weekly Lesson Plans
Suggested Schedule to keep Students on Task